Thursday, September 16, 2010

MWT-Birthday Challenge 9.15.10




Hello there everyone! Starting to look and feel like fall out here in Germany lately! Loving the colors of the leaves and this cooler weather is just awesome! I have finally decided this past week to open my own business, selling my homemade cards online for now, thru facebook and have actually had my first order!! The cards below came from that first order. I have to say, I am pretty proud of how they turned out :) Here is the link to Paper Crafts by Turtle.

Below are 2 of the 4 cards I have made for my first customer.
1 masculine birthday:


And one feminine birthday :)


I hope you all enjoy, I know I have had one very busy month! I have just officially made my 300th card for the month!! Definitely wish every month was this productive!

Take care and wish you all the best weekend out there :)
~Turtle~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 300 cards this month?! That's wonderful!! Your birthday cards today are really nice, thanks for playing along in the challenges at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cards to be proud of ....for sure!!! Wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete