Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sketch 56

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Another busy week here in Germany :) Everyone is healing fine from our accident last week and we are now focusing on getting the house in order so we can get ready for our big move back to the States! I am getting sooo super duper excited, but nervous at the same time....Im kind of addicted to my scrapbooking supplies, but can only pack a 50 pound suitcase....and clothes are kind of a must lol....so Im torn between what to pack, and what to leave behind :/

Anyhoo, here is the sketch for week 56, and below is my take on it. I combined last week's MWT with this week's sketch and voila, here ya go :)



Hope you are all having a beautiful week and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! <3
~Turtle, aka Sara

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sara, thank for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you ship some things back?

    Love the sketch card, the little yellow ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be moving back to the states! No way would I part with my stamping supplies! I's ship them back before I left to avoid losing them! Your patriotic card is really cute, and I love the festive sentiment!

    ReplyDelete