Sunday, January 23, 2011

sketch 52 and the new 34

Hey there everyone :)

I think I have forgotten about sketch 51 lol, but if I find it, I will def be posting! I have forgotten how much inspiration I get just from looking at all of the other beautiful cards you ladies post! They are just awesome!

Here is this week's sketch, #52, bringing about 1 full year of sketches! I didnt't have a circle punch to add to the sketch itself, but used the ribbon as an accent piece anyway :) I just love my little snowman card!!












Also, I tried the optional sketch #34, and came up with this: a super cute baby card :)


Now I am off to figure out what to do for sketch #53!! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend and have an even more beautiful week ahead!!
Happy Crafting!
~Turtle~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! Love that snowman!! Very cute. Thanks for joining us at the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete